Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Knock Knock - Mac Miller



Insipiration Video: Knock Knock By Mac Miller 

I'm not saying that this is the best video ever, but I'm also not not saying that its the best video ever. So... If there is one thing I love about Mac Miller (besides his lyrics, beats, and motivation) it would be the energy that he puts into his work. Aaaaand the great outfits.I Feel Like A Million Bucks

I Feel Like A Million Bucks by enolano

I feel like all of the women in this video are wearing polka dots. So - that means business. Gotta toughen up and modernize a pretty little dress with a leather jacket and an über cool detachable collar.


I'm White Boy Awesome
I'm White Boy Awesome by enolano 

Inspired by the great man himself! Mac is mixing prints in the video, which is my favorite thing ever. Like ever. Soooooooo brought that in. And those fabulous Ray Ban Clubmasters? Ya. I cannot relate how obsessed I am with those sun shades. 

No comments:

Post a Comment